Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fun stuff

I just got back from the funnest vacation EVER! We had such a good time in Park City! Here's some pics:

There was this cool sitting room with a TV, pool tables, and games. Right next to it was an arcade and a baby sitting place AND a gym. It was so cool.
This was our room:
Half of the long hallway we walked down to to get to our room. Can you even see the end?
I was blowing bubbles....out if my nose. :)
Bubbles underwater. I thought they were pretty....
Sitting in one of 6 hot-tubs....
The view of our pool from the ski lift heading to the Alpine Slide...
The Alpine Slide.... (that's me on the left)
My crystal sucker.... (It's not the best picture)
Unfortunately, Cameron couldn't come 'cause he is with my cousin in Bear Lake. Actually ALL my brothers couldn't come......:( Anyway, it was a fun trip.

2 comments:

  1. Aw that looks SO fun! I have always wanted to go to the alpine slides! Unfortunately, it is about 15 hours away from me! haha :) Your hair looks really pretty in your bubbles picture... Haha kinda random, again. I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to see you either!!!

    ReplyDelete