Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cousins+Vacation=FUN!!

My cousins were here from California and Nevada a little while ago. It was SO fun. Here's some pics:


Me and Shelby were goofing off at like 1:00 a.m. It was awesome!
We drew faces on our chins and took videos:
We went on a hike to see waterfalls but none of us could go any longer so we turned back and saw the lower falls: (they're still really pretty)
Look at us, having a good old time:
And then of course, I fall in: (I knew it would happen sometime.)
And look what happened to my toe!
Cute little Bryce. Just think, pretty soon, there will be 2 of those at my house! (crazy, huh!)


Here are some other pics:
We're tree huggers! I love Shelby's face:
Then, we went on the wrong trail that lead us to this neighborhood. We wandered around for awhile and finally found our cars. Here's a dead snake that we found on the road:
Me and Shelby (with help) made cupcakes for my mom's baby shower:
We went frog catching at the pond by my house:

Anyway, I had A LOT of fun with family. On Saturday night, we got back from Bear Lake:
On Friday we rented a really cool boat:
I love this one of Emily. You can barely see her head.
This is my dad skiing:
Here's some from the beach:

Ok, I'm tired of posting. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I look really awesome in the top picture. :) I LOVE tubing. I wish I stayed a week longer! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor toe! i love the waterfall it soo pretty!! oh i miss you and your family you guys are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete