Thursday, February 3, 2011

I've been working on this post for a long time but never finished it--

Holy COW!!! Sorry-- I haven't posted since when?? November? Of LAST year? Okay...

School is a lot harder than last year and I've found that I need to spend a lot more time on it now....

Anyway, Thanksgiving...right...I think that's where I left off:
[My only pic from Thanksgiving] :(

Christmas:

Walking up the stairs Christmas morning
Opening stockings
I FINALLY got the new Taylor Swift CD!!! I've listened to it about 100 times now...

Opening presents:
Julia was super excited when she got a pogo stick
Emily *loved* her new bike

Cameron is obsessed with Legos
I got a necklace with my name on it- the colors (maroon and white)- are my soccer jersey colors. It also has a 14 0n it- the number on the back of my soccer jersey.
And my favorite Christmas present was-- an iPOD TOUCH!!! Me and Julia both got one but unfortunately (because of Emily) J's is already lost...
Anyway, Christmas was a BLAST!!

4 days after Christmas, I got BRACES!!!
They were so painful for about 2 days but now they're fine.

I got some Awesome retro glasses :)
We went to St. George for a weekend last month- It was so WARM!
There was the cutest little pink bakery :)

Okay, I think I covered mostly everything... Sorry- I promise I will post more!


5 comments:

  1. I love having an awesome, mature, lovely daughter who blogs about all the things I SHOULD be blogging about! :) Hooray for an update! Love you, Rach...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the update. I love your new necklace and of course the braces. They do hurt but I am sure you will love the results. I know I did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back Rachel - you have been missed! Thanks for the photo update - you guys have been having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!!! I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived closer!! No thanksgiving, or Christmas... I miss you guys! Looks like you had a great time though, iPod touches are cool!!!

    ReplyDelete