Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm a BELIEBER

Does anyone else have the Bieber Fever??? I DO!!!!!

Last weekend, me and a bunch of my friends went and saw Never Say Never--best movie EVER!!! My friends and I were freaking out because he is so hot!!! At the end of the movie, Justin was singing "Baby" and every girl in the theater ran up to the front and we were all dancing and singing and screaming. It was a blast!!! The movie was so good, me and my friends are going to see it again this weekend!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Photo's wouldn't load for me - but glad that you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya- I tried to load some pics but it wouldn't work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sing the baby song to Amara!! I like it and I actually like his personality; I saw him on Ellen the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got back from seeing it a second time...in 3D!! Awesomeness... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw it, but not in 3D... I liked it (:

    ReplyDelete